Automail (M) Sdn Bhd was incorporated on 9th July 1992. The Company operates from it’s own premises at No. 19, Jalan SS 18/6, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Automail is presently registered with the following Government and Semi-Government institutions:-
- Kementerian Kewangan Malaysia
- Pos Malaysia Berhad
- Tenaga Nasional Berhad
- Telekom Malaysia
With a total of twenty-four (24) personnel, seventeen (17) of whom are technicians, Automail today provides 24/7 technical service support to all our customers as this is a critical aspect of ensuring optimal performance and profitability for our customers.
The loyalty we received from our customers with repeat orders and orders for new technologies is testament to our unbending commitment of excellence in supporting the operations of our customers.
More about us
Our vision is to offer our customers the latest proven technologies and innovations available, to take their businesses to new and greater levels of profitability.
We achieve this by providing the latest automation and software solutions not only for the mailing industry but also other industries such as e-commerce fulfilment & sortation, packaging, warehouse management, and mailroom solutions, etc.
Our solutions are customized to meet the present and future requirements and budgets of our customers.
This will directly make it possible for all our customers to meet their SLAs and also realize shorter ROIs as a result of engaging the most efficient and proven technologies in terms of hardware, software and technical support.
Another key and critical component toward the success of any solution is the availability of on-the-ground 24/7 highly proficient technical support. At Automail in Malaysia as detailed below, we have a Technical Support Team that is world-class, given our coverage of many international clients from our base in Malaysia.
With twelve (12) trained and experienced technicians focusing on the wide range of hardware and software solutions we provide the capability to support our customers 24/7, 365 days a year. This is an established reality.
Our technical personnel are factory trained and we are proud to say in terms of technical expertise that we are world-class. This has been proven as our technicians have been supporting Asia Pacific Countries e.g.. India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, China, French-Polynesia and others.
Over eighty per cent (80%) of our technicians have been with the company for over ten (10) years and their technical support knowledge and expertise is unquestionable in our fields of hardware and software supply.
This is the core reason why our existing customers remain loyal to us and why we continue to attract new customers who demand excellence in technical service support.
If you are ready to take the challenge to advance your career in a performance-driven environment that recognizes and rewards achievements, we would like to meet you.
We are continuously working to enhance our technical support team. Candidates with the following criteria are welcome to apply for a position as Service Technician with us:
- Hardworking and eager to learn.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Possess at least a certificate level in any technical field i.e. Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or Mechanical, etc.
- Possess own transport - preferably a motorcycle.
- Experience in maintaining industrial automation equipment will be an advantage and fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Able to work in shifts.
- With the establishment of our software division, candidates with software experience / qualification / knowledge are also encouraged to apply.
- Total Mailroom Solutions
- High-Speed Mail Inserting Systems
- Postal / Sorting Solutions
- Plastic Card Mailing Solutions
- Software Services
- Sorter Solutions for Packets & Parcels
- Sorter Solutions for e-Fulfilment
- Sorter Solutions for Warehousing & Distribution
- Sorter Solutions for Retail
- Sorter Solutions for Inbound & Outbound
- Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Asset Management System (AMS)
- Manufacturing and Production System (MAPS)
- Order Processing & Management System
- Paper & Plastic Film Wrapping Solutions
- Bundle-wrapping Solutions
- Special Application Solutions
- High Security Packaging Solutions